Steps to apply for LACCEI Scholarship
1.Go to FAU Website http://www.fau.edu/graduate/applyIntl.php in this site you will find all the requirements to apply for the graduate programs.
2. Go to the section APPLY ONLINE complete the application to FAU and pay a $30 fee.
3. Start to prepare for the exams GRE and TOEFL these are the requirements for the graduate programs:
- A baccalaureate degree in engineering or science
- At least 3.0 (of a 4.0 maximum) GPA (Grade Point Average) in the last 60 credits attempted prior to graduation.
- A combined score of 1000 or higher on the verbal and quantitative portions of the GRE. GRE scores more than five years old are not acceptable.
- Minimum requirements for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Paper Based = 550; CBT = 213; IBT = 79-80
5. After the department admits you to Florida Atlantic University, you will need bank letters to certify your finances.